Studio Policy 2019
The BAZA Photo Studio renting rules.
If your shooting or event is cancelled for this day and time, and you waive the booking less than 7 days will be refunded 100%. In case of cancellation less than 7 Days, the fee for the Studio rental in the amount of 100% will not be refunded. You may change the booked slot only once and not less than 96 hours (5 days) before the scheduled time.
Be attentive! Plan your shooting or event carefully!
Rules of working in the Studio:
1. We work upon the request, including night time. 24/7 365.
2. The studio rental time starts from the moment of the booked hour and ends when you leave the Studio.
3. In case if you are late the time shall not be extended.
4. The shooting time shall be counted at the time booked. You are required to leave the shooting room on time: right at the time till which it was booked in order that the administrator could prepare the room for the next tenants. After shooting you have to take away the trash and brush up the room. For each 5 minutes of delay you shall be fined $25. If you leave the Studio earlier, you shall not be reimbursed for the time not being used.
If you don’t have enough time to pick your stuff and there is no booking after your we give you 5 minutes more. After these 5 minutes you shall pay for the hourly renewal.
5. Minimum rental time of the Studio is 2 hours. If there is no slots booked after you can renew the lease time hourly.
6. The models working on the background must wear clean pair of shoes or protective covers for work on the cyclorama.
Any alterations to our studio, including writing on walls, you shall be charged a fee at the rate of $20/6ft to remove. If you are not satisfied with the free backgrounds condition (Black, White) you can buy a background at the rate of $20/6ft.
7. Photographing any animal should be agreed in advance with the administrator and will be charged $40 per animal.
8. The maximum number of persons in the shooting room is 10. If there are 10-15 persons, the hourly rate is doubled; 15-20 persons, the hourly rate is tripled, and so on.
9. All the equipment in the Studio works properly. If you notice a malfunction you must inform the administrator. If you fail to notify the administrator, you will be liable of the equipment’s malfunction. Before shooting please check with the administrator the each unit you will use.
10. In Studio it is FORBIDDEN: to smoke, drink alcohol, have sex, be naked in front of persons under age, to use open flame (burn candles, without the consent) to use e-cigarettes without approval, use of paint, body oils, powder, glitter, confetti, and other mixtures which can spoil and contaminate floors without approval, move the Studio’s furniture and other items out of its premises, damage the Studio’s property, behave indecently, bless out and cause inconvenience to the administrator, other tenants and visitors. These each carry a violation and a fine of $250.
11. In case of violation of clause 11 the Administration of the Studio reserves the right to remove the offender from the territory of the Studio without refund of the paid time.
12. In case of the Studio’s property damage, the tenant is obliged to reimburse the cost of the damage at the site. If the tenant has no money to repair the damage at the site, he is required to leave a deposit equivalent to the damage (personal camera, lens and so on). For shoots longer than 8 hours a COI (Certificate of Insurance) is required.
13. After the shooting the rented room needs to be cleaned up. Leave no trace. All the props must be submitted to the administrator. If there are other tenants waiting after you, you must throw away all the garbage left after the shooting (shooting with the use of feathers, snow, hay, confetti, etc.) before the rental time ends. If there are no tenants, and you do not want to brush up by yourself - we have the cleaning staff; the rate for garbage collection is $150.
14. The administrator warns about the end of the rental time 10 minutes in advance the and in 5 minutes comes into the room to assist in cleaning up.
15. The items left in the Studio shall be kept during a week from the moment you left the Studio. After the end of the week they can be used as props or thrown in the trash.
16. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt you from responsibility.
17. No equipment or large suitcases, cases, wires, tri-pods, boxes or any “heavy items” are allowed in the passenger elevators. An immediate fine of $250 will be charged for violating this policy. Freight elevators is at no cost M-F from 8am-8pm. For evenings, holidays and weekends the freight cost is $120 per hour.
18. From October 28th, 2019 All direct bookings will require a refundable $500 deposit. The deposit is refundable for any cancellation. Deposit fees are refunded 3-10 days after your shoot or event is completed. Deposits are applied to damages, overtime and other extra cost items. Payments for extra-charges, is solely the discretion of BAZA Studio management.