Health and Safety Practices
Our sprawling 5,000 sf facility offers more usable floor space. The unique modularity of our airwalls allow you to create one larger studio space for greater social distancing on set.
Our studios’ high ceilings minimize shared air throughout the venue. We utilize an HVAC system that pulls air from outdoors. Space comes standard with a sink, allowing your crew the opportunity for consistent hand hygiene on set with soap and water - the most effective viral deterrent.
While it’s important to remember that most young and healthy individuals have little to fear, we must ensure that we take the necessary steps to protect the lives of our older counterparts and those with pre-existing conditions who are at a higher risk. In an effort to further safeguard our community we’ve compiled the following protocols, guidelines and mandatory standards of operation for use while visiting Baza Studio:
Maintain appropriate respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
Frequently and thoroughly wash hands or sanitize with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
Maintain minimum social distances of at least 6 feet.
Limit the number of people interacting with any one piece of equipment, surface, device or item.
Avoid touching your face.
Best Practices Our Team
Baza Studio Staff are up-to-date with COVID-19 education and training covering risk factors and protective behaviors.
We utilize all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) consistently throughout the day.
We have reduced our on-site team to only those absolutely necessary to accommodate our guests’ productions.
Our staff are trained to self-monitor and will not be permitted on site if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Temperature checks on all staff will be completed daily on the first floor upon arrival. Any staff member exhibiting a fever, as defined by CDC guidelines, will not be allowed entry.
Our Maintenance team is working around the clock to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our facility. We adhere to rigorous housekeeping practices in common areas including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment and other elements of the work environment throughout the day. Deep cleanings are facilitated nightly.
• Our HVAC system and filters are regularly cleaned and replaced.
Reduced occupancy and increased disinfection measures have been taken in public restrooms.
New layouts and policy are in place for our reception desk, equipment and digital rooms to aid in social distancing.
A Welcome Station has been created on the first floor to confirm all staff and guests entering the workspace do not have a fever and will affirm they have not experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms.
A package receipt area has been created on the first floor to limit delivery traffic on the main studio level.
Safety signage and social distancing decals have been installed in common areas, restrooms, around the reception and equipment rooms and in areas that lines may form.
Before the Shoot
• Limit your team to essential crew only.
• Digital studio tours will be made available to accommodate any viewing needs prior your shoot.
• Client call times will be staggered in 30-minute increments to avoid long entry lines, and are available on a first come first serve basis when returning your booking agreement.
Ask crew and vendors to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and require any sick personnel to remain home.
• Masks are required for access to the venue and must be worn at all times in public areas; ensure your team has all appropriate PPE prior arrival.
• All deliveries must be made on the day of your production to reduce the number of people interacting with your items.
• Deliveries are facilitated on the first floor to reduce foot traffic on the studio level.
• Day of shoot studio cleaning and disinfecting services are available upon advance request.
• As each production is unique, our team will work with yours to ensure we execute a studio layout most
conducive to your on-set social distancing needs.
• If you have any special COVID-19 related requests, our Production team is happy to try
At the Studios
Studio(s) are delivered having had all surfaces and other elements of the work environment properly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior arrival.
Schedule teams thoughtfully to reduce the amount of crew on the premises at any one time. Common areas are not to be utilized for holding.
Upon arrival, masks must be worn, and temperatures will be taken by our Welcome Station. Remote viewing (livestream) options are available upon request.
All gear and reusable items requested are sanitized before being issued to your studio and again before returning to our shelves.
After sanitization, all carts containing completed equipment orders, as well as capture stations, are securely covered to prevent any possible transmission while awaiting use.
Contactless methods for requesting additional gear, client amenities and for returns will be used. Designated “drop zones” outside studios and the equipment rooms, limit interaction pro- viding the safest possible exchange.
Routinely clean and disinfect all commonly shared surfaces, equipment and spaces within your studio(s).
When choosing cleaning chemicals, consult information on Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved disinfectant labels with claims against emerging viral pathogens.
Baza Studio will make every reasonable effort to have cleaning and disinfecting products available for purchase.
Designated PPE bins are clearly labeled and should be the sole receptacle for used PPE.
If worker does not have a mask, Studio will make best effort to have one available for purchase.